Blog Visits

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Progress and Product!

So yesterday I spent my second golf outing of the season with my sweet dad in the good old ‘hood, at Glendale Golf Course, right across the street from where I grew up. This course is very well-maintained and in great shape (except for a couple of holes where an abundance of goose poop gives the impression of a recently aerated lawn). The assistant golf pro, LPGA member Judy Hollberg (jhollberg@comcast.net) has amazing prices on single/group lessons, they have new golf carts, and it is a very reasonably priced public course. They do get my vote for “best hot dogs at a Utah golf course”, and best sign at a golf course “do not wash golf balls off in your mouth” (is this really an issue?) I am sad to report that with my 107 score (probably awful by most golfers’ standards, but still impressive by some) my handicap will not have a downward trend in the near future. However, I am happy to report that I only lost 2 pink golf balls, and more importantly, for the first time in the last 5 years, had zero back pain after 18 holes! Thank you Henry White. As a side note…our first bedazzled and incredibly functional golf product will be available in the next couple of weeks! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment