Blog Visits

Friday, April 23, 2010

Hubby's "Hole in One"In Naples, Florida

On our last day of golf at the Glades Golf and Country Club in Naples, Florida my husband officially became"hooked" on golf.  Using his 6 iron on hole 14 of the Pines course his ball hit the green, bounced, then disappeared.  Could it be???  After I hit and headed towards the sand trap we all walked up for a closer examination.  We quickly determined my brother-in-law David's ball was on the far side of the green and sister Mary and I weren't even close.  With the anticipation of a kid about to enter a toy store, Herb ran up and found his prize.  What do you think?  How many times will I hear this story in my life time? Should we wager...

We're off to the Bahamas for a week of island hopping.  We're not sure how we will improve our golf game while sipping "painkillers" at Nipper's in Great Guana Cay but I am sure we'll think of a way.  See you tonight in Florida Kimmie!

XXO, Patti

PS:  You never know who might join your foursome when golfing in Southwest Florida!!! 
                                                                                    



1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Hole in one baby! That's impressive...or lucky...either way it's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete