Blog Visits

Thursday, May 27, 2010

FORE SALE!

Well, in my quest to lower my handicap in 12 months, I am sad to report that it has not gone down at all, but actually gone up a little.  I have only golfed three times this "Spring", and each time my score has gotten progressively worse, with Tuesday being the highest score I've actually posted in the last 2 years.  Why can't golf be a sport like bowling...the higher the score, the better you are?  So after briefly tossing around the idea of selling my clubs on Ebay, I broke down and went to a golf lesson yesterday with Ken Clark at Golf in the Round.  Five swings into the lesson, he knew exactly what was wrong...tweeked my grip, fixed my swing, and I am happy to report that my drives went from 20 feet to 150 yards!  I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to either start the sport of golf or simply trying to improve your skills.  Thank you Ken, and I'll see you next Wednesday! :o)  

No comments:

Post a Comment