Blog Visits

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Snowman!

Well, for us golfers here in Utah, this golf season was relatively short...like 2 days to be exact.  With the 4 inches of snow I had in my yard yesterday, I could have built a snowman for fun, but that just seemed like the wrong activity to be doing in May.  Speaking of a snowman (or sometimes known as an 8 in golf lingo), this is what I have been recording way too frequently on my score card.  Since I have only golfed twice this season, I could conveniently use that as my excuse.  However, I suspect my problem is a combination of a sore back at the end of last season and no lessons yet this season.  So, this Thursday I am off to see the fabulous golf guru, Ken Clark at Golf in the Round...or as I often refer to him accidentally...Clark Kent.  And frankly, right now, I probably need a super hero to help me with my game more than a golf pro, so I think I'll stick with the Superman moniker for now. 

Patti will soon be posting from some fabulous golf course in the South of France that probably served cheese and wine directly to your carts, so stay tuned for her updates.  And as a side note...our golf product will be available in approximately 2 weeks!


(Dad and me at Bonneville...notice the Under Armour...brrrr!)

No comments:

Post a Comment